‘love quotes’ falling in love with best friend quotes.

 Love is a strong feeling for someone, love is not Jealous, love forgive all things.

Love is a good life medicine only if you find the right person.

This love quotes are meant for Those in need of proposal to a friend but you get struck of what to say,  or to send out love messages for her or him.

Including those who are ready to learn what love actually means (from famous people)

I love my best friend Evan quote



Romantic love quotes.


“I've fallen in love many times.. but always with you.”

Romantic love quote



“Every time I see you I fall in love all over again.”

“Please don't doubt my love for you it's the only thing I'm sure of”

“I was born for you, I love you with all my soul.”
I fell in love with my boyfriend quote



“There isn't one person in the world that I want more than I want you”

“Take my hands, my heart and my soul; it is meant to you.”

“My love for you is mightier than Goliath and Niagara falls combined.”

“I want to be the reason behind your smile because surly you are the reason behind mine.”
My love my best friend quotes


Wow! You are still not bored to be the most beautiful person to me!

“I love you pass anything in the world.”

“You are the apple of my life.”


Love quote.


“There is only one sort of love, but there are thousand copies.”
- Francois de la rochefoucauld

“Love gives itself; it is not bought.”
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

“He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals.”
- Benjamin Franklin

“Love: the division that one woman differs from another.”
- ANON

“It is better to have loved and lost, than not to have loved at all.”
- Alfred Lord Tennyson



“To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of  another.”
- Gottfried Wilhelm Von Leibnitz

“Love built on beauty, soon as beauty, dies.”
- John Donne 

“The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.”
- Gilbert K. Chesterton.

“If there is anything better than to be loved it is loving.”
- ANON

“There is a law that man should love his  neighbor as himself. In a few years it should be as natural to mankind as breathing or the upright gait: but if he does not learn it he must perish.”
- Alfred Adler 

“We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.”
- John Wolfgang Von Goethe

“A slight touch of friendly malice and amusement towards those we love keep our affection for them from turning flat.”
- Longan P. Smith

“I never know how to worship until I know how to love.”
- Henry Ward Bencher

“I never met a man I didn't like.”
- will Rogers

“A woman life is a history of the affections.”
- Washington Irving

“the affections are like the lighting; you cannot tell where they will strike till they have fallen.”
- John Baptisle 

“Caresses, expression of one sort or another are necessary to the life of the affections as leaves are to the life of a tree.”
- Nathaniel Hawthorne

“One can endure sorrow alone, but it takes to be glad.”
- Elbert Hubbard

“A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when world become superfluous.”
- Ingrid Bergman

“It is the passion that is in kiss that gives to it's sweetness; it is the affection in a kiss that sanctifies it.”
-  Christian Nestell 

“A man snatches the first kiss, pleads for the second, demand the third, takes the fourth, accept the fifth and endures all the rest.”
- Helen Rowland.

“A peculiar proposition of  no use to one, yet absolute bliss to two. The small boy get it for nothing, the young man has to lie for it, and the old man has to buy it. The baby's right, the lovers privilege, and the hypocrite mask. To a young girl, faith; to a married woman, hope; and to an old maid charity.”
- V. P. L. Skippers

“Jealous is the injured lovers hell.”
- John Milton

“We always love those who admire us; we do not always love those whom we admire.”
- Francois Dela Rochefoucauld

“The only thing one can admire at length are those one admires without knowing why.”
- Jean Roster

“ A fool admires, but men of Sense approve.”
- Alexander Pope

“A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him.”
- Nicolas Bolieav 

“Admiration is a very short-lived passion, that immediately delays upon growing familiar with it object.”
- Joseph Addison

“The only way to have a friend is to be one.”
- Ralph Waldo

“Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.”
- Kahlil Gibran

“Friendship is one mind in two bodies.”
- Mencius

“Friendship without self interest is one of the rare and beautiful things of life.”
- James Francis 

“The best way to keep your friends is not to give them away.”
- Wilson Mizner


Post a Comment

0 Comments